Sunday, February 13, 2011

New Favorite Breakfast

Okay, so this didn't use any ingredients from the Bounty... buuuuuttttt it is so good I can't help but share it!


Breakfast Cookie (yes, that is correct, I said COOKIE)

Ingredients:
1 banana (I didn't have any ripe so I just used some cinnamon apple sauce)
1 egg white
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup rolled oats
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 T chocolate chips
dash of cinnamon (i didn't use this time because I had cinnamon in my apple sauce)
1 T creamy peanut butter

Directions:
In a microwave bowl, combine mashed banana (or applesauce) and egg white. Stir in the vanilla extract. Add oats, baking powder and cinnamon. Stir in the chocolate chips. Microwave for 1 minute 45 seconds. Spread the peanut butter on top and enjoy while warm.

I didn't get a picture of this lovely breakfast because I was so darn excited to try it. And I must say, it is SO SO SO delicious.


T

No comments:

Post a Comment